Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This ayyam-i-Ha, we were vry busy, and I am tired of the big big bahai gatherings that we have in our city, because its too hard to get marcel to them and it doesnt feel very personal or inspiring. So I decided intstead to visit friends and bring them a gift - one person each day of Ayyam-i-Ha. I baked pinapple loaf and made this card for people. (I also emailed it to everyone I know, so you may have seen it) It was a really nice experience and I got to reconnect with a few people. I wanted to have a big party, but I feel like its always the same people who can make it, and if I go visit people at home, I get to see people who cant come to a party set on my time (due to what ever reason) So...I hope this is a tradition we carry on as Marcel grows up...

No comments: