Thursday, January 17, 2008

my man needs a bag...

Hi.

Just a quick note.

In my blog trails I came accross this post by a mamma who has made her son an adorable tote bag. This has made me realize that my son needs an adorable tote bag too. Now that hes, like, drawing and bringing his art supplies to day-home, and such. Also, to pick up bits of things that are important that have been left on the road. Also, of course, to insure that a mini tractor is always on hand.

Now, I dont sew...but I could choose some fabric and perhaps my lovable neighbour will sew it for me...or my sister...any pattern suggestions? Maybe I need to do some more searches. Luckbeans always has gorgeous bags...but is this possible for me? Maybe I need to buy that book by angry chicken...maybe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Angie,
I could make a tote bag no problem. I also have LOADS of fabric. Maybe if you come up you could choose some and also tell me what size and style you want it to be. Do you want it to close with a zipper, or a button, or have a flap over like a satchel? Do you want it to have handles or a long strap? Things like that. Totes ate super easy once you know how to do them. They take like five minutes.
T.