Friday, May 16, 2008

MAMMACOMIC 1

I am so sorry.

That was way too long. I've probably lost all my favorite readers to a two page text post. That was just rude on my part.

BUT I am going to make it up to you! I am posting my comics I drew here on my blog!

I know I said they were going to be a secret till the big website release...but then I came to my senses. I cant produce images for both a comic and a blog. Unless I quit my job... and take a new job. A Blog job...

No, instead I will show you all. You will be my first audience. You can let me know what you think, we can talk. Then, when I get my website out, you will already be sold on my comics, and will tell friends...no?

So here it is. Its me. I know. I gave up trying to find a model, and just settled for myself. Besides I draw myself quickly, I am always available at the exact time I need me, and I listen well to instructions.




I gave the original of this one to my friend, as she just had a baby, and since the handicrafts have been put aside (while Im out like urban planning the world) I decided that I could always give art. She's a superhero if ever I knew one.

So, anyways, here it is, in all its glory. Sadly I only have one scan of it, and well, its not the best quality. Since I gave it away already thats the best I can do. I'll have to find the best way to present these as we go along.

No comments: