Saturday, October 18, 2008

working weekends


working Saturdays sucks. Since DH is in school and working, we all have to work Saturdays too. Some may say that being home with my boys isn't really work, but I beg to differ. I like my work, but its still work. Anyways, I'm making a list of things I could possibly do today, to cheer me up and make this fun.

1) make a pumpkin pie
2) buy merino wool tights at Sears
3) paint some more
4) do some yoga
5) write out a story of the Bab's childhood to read to big M tonight for the holy day tomorrow
6) go to the beach (oops, Im sorry I must be dreaming again...)
7) rack up a bill on the phone by calling friends a really long way away
8) rip my new Arches paper into small squares, find a board to stretch the fabriano paper up...
9) laundry - oh, yeah, I love laundry
10) play my girly music really loud in the living room and rock out with kids
11) return the Benji video to the library
12) mop the kitchen (oops...where is my brain?)
13) finish sister's gloves
14) write a blog post - CHECK!

cheers to working sturdays and loving it. Besides - weekends are only what you make'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like i've caught up with your posts now!

i vote for the dance party.