Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We're back

Hello old friends. It has been long time since I laid this blog to rest. But here it is, still on the nets. I need a very quick easy format to post travel pics and adventures that our family embarks on. I have had other blogs/websites/tiny corners of the internet, but all the hassle of hosting and paying fees and hackers getting into my wordpress templates makes this format so much more simple for fun, light projects like family trips. Our next trip is to Maui and we head out next week. We are looking forward to visiting friends, seeing new parts of the island, soaking in the salt water, sun and incredible forests and landscapes. If you are family, friend or just passing by, I hope you enjoy, stay a while, and introduce yourself.

1 comment:

Cameron D. said...

Have fun MAMMACOMIC & fam!