Sunday, August 06, 2006

comic three

OK, so heres my next one. As you can tell I am still figuring out my style. I have been drawing by hand and then doing the colouring in photoshop which totally bites my bum. I do this sort of thing at work and the last thing I want to be doing is more clicking! Its so tedious. I have been trying to figure out ways to make a drawing look good with as few clicks as possible. thats whay all the different styles. But for my next one I did mostly inking and colour by hand...way more fun! So I think hte photoshop styles, even if you like them, will have to go. I'll just have to use photoshop for the speach bubbles. If anyone out there knows a better way to do these let me know. Its totally dumb the way I do it now - actually in illustrator. I find the photoshop shapes just baffle me. There must be an easier way! Anyways, heres the next one - enjoy! Posted by Picasa

No comments: