Friday, November 16, 2007

template envy

Errr, so sorry about the new template. I hope its not confusing everyone. I'm just disappointed with the standard blogger templates, so I decided to get funky and downloaded one from the net. I like this one better, but I lost all my sidebar info. I have been trying to crack the HTML code, but my lack of hacker ability is truly demonstrated by the current labels heading leading you to $labels$ - i.e. nothing at all. Also I lost all my links to my fave blogger mamas out there. Sorry, I know you count on those for all your parenting and creative needs...I'll get them back up soon. Now I just have to decide if I am going to keep up with this blogger thing, or maybe I'll transfer to DH's mac. Or immigrate to wordpress...those templates are so much cooler....hmmm

1 comment:

Mark Hebert said...

Looks like I am still getting the email notifications! Well Done, looks good.