Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chicken Run

There seems to be some interest in chickens in Calgary - did you notice? I found this lady's blog post about the chicken house they built -

http://jumillastories.blogspot.com/2008/07/coop-de-ville.html

It looks great - and I love that you can move it over the lawn to utilize the waste. Some people are very concerned about the odor or chickens. I wonder if there is a way to measure it? It doesnt look like these little guys could be any more smelly than my own feet - but then I should be scientific - is there such thing as a smeller-ometer???

In Calgary, it would be cool if this little contraption could then be wheeled into your garage, or a heated coup for cold nights and, well, winter...hmmm...

Thanks for the feed back on the Rundle Project. I'm very grateful...One more day of work!!! Oh and since I have been doing the big pdf thing I found this I thought I'd upload. I did it a long time ago for my uncle when they were working with their designer. It probably needs some work, but for what its worth...enjoy!

Read this document on Scribd: Designing you drem home pg 1


Read this document on Scribd: Designing you drem home pg 2

No comments: