Thursday, February 05, 2009

experiment - audio files (click on this)

So Marcel and I made a little podcast on my mac using "garage band" and I am trying to figure out how to make it easily downloadable for those family and friends... Its really just me reading a story with comments from Marcel. I actually made it for Marcel in the car when he wants me to read to him, but I get too car sick. After making these he sat with the computer listening to himself and me read the book over and over. He held the book and turned the pages and made comments as we read along. This was so great for me while I was making dinner and needed a break! He got such a kick out of it. I'm going to make a ton of these to take for our big Vancouver island camping trip. And maybe we'll get into the podcast business! (if I can figure out the technology!)

As it stands, to download the story (Mr. Winkle) just click on the heading for this post... or here and it will take you to a link and you can download it to itunes...it should be easier, but as it stands this is what blogger will do for me...

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Yer such a creative being. This is a geat idea. When are you going camping on the island? I have lots of great music for kids from teaching- REAL music not kids music, but songs that I've found they like. Let me know if you want to share.