Thursday, July 05, 2007

references














So I hate reading references in a book, and not knowing what they are talking about. Having some background in fine arts I know lots of art references, but lots I dont know - especially literature, so I am going to list them, and links and pics to hopefully get some knowledge on these things...


2) DeTamble - Henry's name. I googled it, thought I'd find something interesting. I guess Eric Bana is going to play him in the new movie. (and there is a library by that name) Also a really cool 1911 car by that name)

3)Bottecelli (pic of lady in big shell above...for those non- art majors)

4) John Graham (I am assuming the minamalist russian painter - not the convict or phd or travelling self-help therapist off of google...but the two pics above of women...now I really wonder what this Clare looks like...)
5) Egon Schiele The moody guy above, and his self portrait....hmm this henry sounds rather dangerous...
As interesting as this is...I'll have to get back at it later...

No comments: